You can trust the termite inspection specialists at Gold Coast City Pest Control, whether you want us to examine your property for termites as a preventative measure or you’ve seen the first indications of termites. We constantly conduct in-depth, comprehensive termite inspections.
When you schedule a termite inspection, our highly trained and experienced professionals will examine your property using the most up-to-date termite detection technology, give you a thorough report, and suggest a termite treatment strategy.
Benefits of termite inspections- Gold Coast
- We can identify termites before they cause significant damage thanks to routine termite inspections.
- Inspections for termites offer crucial information on termite activity, damage, and treatments.
- Regular termite checks are helpful when selling homes.
- Termite inspections enable us to evaluate the property’s risk.
- The conditions that attract termites to your property are described in termite inspections and termite reports.
- Our termite inspection reports include pictures and recommendations to help you understand the likelihood of a termite assault.
Termite inspection tools we use- gold coast
All of our inspections make use of the most up-to-date tools, such as high-end thermal cameras, moisture meters, sound probes, and the Termatrac T3i, the most cutting-edge termite detector in the world. Our inspectors are skilled, qualified, and insured specialists with a strong desire to provide you with the best service .
Gold coast city pest control termite inspections include.
Where access permits, the termite inspector will inspect the following areas of the internal.
- Each room within the interior of your home
- Door Frames and architraves
- Timber floors
Where access permits but not limited to, the termite inspector will inspect the following areas of the external.
- The slab edge or footing edges
- Down pipes
- Around utilities
- Paving and path build up
- Garden bed or foliage build up
- Landscaping timbers
- Gardens beds
- Fences and fence
The Roof void
Where access permits, the termite inspector will inspect the following areas of the roof void:
- Top plates
- And other accessible roof timbers susceptible to termite damage
Where access permits but not limited to, the termite inspector will inspect the following areas of the subfloor, this is often where termite attack starts.
- Stumps and piers
The inspection findings are detailed in a digital report with photos of evidence that will be discussed with you upon completion of the service, the report will highlight:
- Active termites
- Termite damage and workings
- Areas conducive to termites
- The extent of termite damage
- The risk of termite attack
- Termite treatment recommendations